Would you like to be one of six lucky participants to enter the Absa/City Press Money Makeover competition?
If your debt keeps you awake at night and your money is running out long before month end or if you simply want to take control of your personal finances and grow your wealth, you may be just the person we are looking for.
The Absa/City Press Money Makeover competition will run over a 6-month period and candidates will receive expert help to get their finances in order and achieve their unique financial goals.
During the 6-months, each eligible participant will stand a chance to win incentive prizes upon reaching certain pre-agreed milestones.
After the 6 months, a cash investment prize will be awarded to the participant who best managed to remain on track and realise their financial goals during the period.
The competition will run from October 2017 to March 2018.
All applicants need to meet the following:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must have an account with Absa wherein they deposit their monthly salary.
- Must earn a monthly salary/income of R20 000 or more (this can be a variable income if you are self-employed or a freelancer)
- Must not be over-indebted to such an extent that legal action has been taken against them in terms of their debt.
- Must not currently be under debt review.
- Must be prepared to be filmed, have their photograph taken and have their first name appear in City Press and the social media channels of Absa and City Press.
- Must commit to a 6-month personalised financial fitness programme
- Must successfully complete all the tasks and reach all the goals assigned to them.
If you are interested to participate, send your responses to the following questions to us by no later than 30 June 2017.
Also please answer these questions:
- Why would you like to participate and what do you hope to achieve should you be selected to participate?
- What are your main financial pressures at the moment?
- Are you married and do you have children?
- What keeps you awake at night?
- What has been your worst financial mistake?
- What is your big dream?
Also send your full name and surname, age, ID number, region as well as your current monthly budget (income and expenses) to firstname.lastname@example.org