If you’d like to skip out on the cold and head out to the sun with three of your best friends thanks to Mauritius Tourism and City Press, then here's how you can #RatherBeInMauritius.
Just a short flight from Johannesburg, the exotic island of Mauritius is one of Africa’s tourism jewels, offering an abundance of scenic beauty, hidden treasures and adventure.
This beautiful Indian Ocean island is yours to discover, explore and experience. Feel the warm sun on your skin as you swim, dive and sail in the crystal-clear azure ocean. Enjoy luxury hotels and exquisite white sand beaches. Play golf on some of the most beautiful courses in the world.
Trek, run and cycle through breathtaking terrain. Walk amid vibrant villages, street markets and iconic landmarks and soak up the authentic culture and history of the island.
Host a conference or spoil your team.
Discover a mosaic of different cultures, each with their own cuisines and crafts.
With its wealth of luxury, beauty and culture – and a variety of adventure experiences – Mauritius has something for everyone.
I’d #RatherBeInMauritius has become the siren call of the island’s visitors.
With its tailored year-round packages offering unprecedented luxury, your dream holiday to Mauritius could just become a reality.
So, if you’d like to skip out on the cold and head out to the sun with three of your best friends thanks to Mauritius Tourism and City Press, then here’s how you can #RatherBeInMauritius:
The competition will run in City Press for four consecutive Sundays, starting Sunday 21 April 2019. Each week, read an article and find the clue. You will need to collect all four clues and then answer a question to be in the running to win.
Put each of the clues together and add the following:
- A picture of youself with three of your friends putting the clues together creatively.
- A video for the second slide telling us what you would do in Mauritius.
- All four of you must follow and tag City Press on Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #RatherBeInMauritius.
The prize includes:
- Seven (7) nights at 3* Deluxe Veranda Tamarin on an all-inclusive basis – that’s two rooms for four people sponsored by The Holiday Factory
- Return resort transfers
- Four airport taxes sponsored by the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority
- Four return, economy-class flights sponsored by Air Mauritius (from Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town)
We will select a winner in collaboration with Mauritius Tourism on May 19 and we will announce the winner across City Press platforms on May 26